At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
· Will be responsible for testing and verifying Xilinx Software Tools
· Debug of failures – sometimes involving multiple components of the software and/or interaction of hardware, software, simulation etc.
· Create and source a wide variety of designs which can be implemented and validated on FPGA boards
· Create an automation environment to maintain the quality of test tools up-to the mark
· Develop Test plan and unit level testcases to validate the new software features
· Work with different stake holders to plan and execute the validation methodology for the Xilinx Tools.
· Also work with Operation team and Developer to enhance the software development process
· Create automation to test the quality of the tools being built for internal testing
· Self driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
· Understanding of FPGA/ASIC designs and verification flow
· Understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tool flow
· Good understanding of logic design and HDL (Verilog/SV/VHDL)
· Expertise in scripting and good knowledge in PERL/TCL/C-Shell.
· Good debugging skills with digital design and automation flow
· Expertise and hand-on with creating efficient automation and maintaining the high coverage regression suite to keep the quality intact.