Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Xilinx University Program (XUP), part of the office of the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) department, is seeking an intern with an interest in developing FPGA-based hardware and embedded software applications with Xilinx development tools. This is an exciting position working on the latest FPGA hardware and software technologies from Xilinx, including the Zynq System-on-Chip and Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSOC, Vivado Design Suite, SDSoC Development Environment, PYNQ framework and AWS F1 instances using SDAccel Development Environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create and update XUP training materials, including labs, demos and application notes
- Provide technical support at XUP events, including workshops and hackathons.
- Provide technical support and manage online forums
- Provide technical support to key professors; identify and disseminate examples of best practice in teaching and research
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelors or Masters student in Electronic Engineering, or related Computer Science/Engineering degrees.
- Familiarity with Xilinx FPGA and system design tools
- Good knowledge of C/C++ or Python programming
- Excellent writing, communication, teamwork & problem-solving skills