Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Demonstrate advanced software development skills and proficiency, and develop set of the PoCs to show the value of FPGA acceleration solutions for data center customers
- Provide appropriate software customization to meet short term customer requirements
- Understand system level solution architecture and enable appropriate software architectural framework to meet the customer requirements
- Engage with internal engineering teams as well as vast ecosystem partners to drive technical requirements and define the direction for future products
- Exercise technical oversight for seamless feature integration and test coverage for data center application development
- Need to write white papers and application notes to promote Xilinx solutions
- Foundational skills/work experience using Java, Python, JIRA, gtest/gmock
- Exposure to OpenCL or CUDA
- Experience working on RESTful APIs
- Experience or coursework in FPGA digital design
- MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of industry experience or BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 10+ years of industry experience