DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Looking for strong technical leader & manager that can drive Data Center Services for key tier1 customer engagements with ISVs.
- Ability to work well with customers. Passionate leader to manage a team to execute to customer needs.
- Needs to have a broad knowledge of Data Center applications like Machine Learning, Video, Database, Networking and Storage
- Will be creating Data Center turnkey project for customers
- Will manage a team of 6-8 engineers
- Work with internal stakeholder such as Engineering, Sales and Marketing to help create Data Center customer solutions
- Proved Leader in SW/HW design and development services for tier 1 customers
- Prior experience in leading high performance teams
- Strong knowledge of Data Center/Hyperscale technologies
- Customer facing and presentation experience.
- 15+ years of experience with 5+ years of management experience
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields