Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will report directly to the Global Site Services Operations and Maintenance Supervisor.
- This role will focus on general building maintenance tasks that support corporate related operations and functions.
- Technician will be required to work in a team environment and independently to carry out routine building/equipment inspections, repairs, and other various physical work activities as directed by supervisor.
- Minor HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting activities will be necessary to keep buildings and assets operating reliably and efficiently.
- Heavy focus on customer service and internal communication within team is essential.
- Must be determined, results oriented and have strong oral/written communications skills
- Basic knowledge and operation of power & hand tools
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, & HVAC systems
- Basic knowledge of building systems and associated maintenance activities
- Ability to work with Facilities Maintenance Software Systems- Work Request System/Create Job Plans/PM Schedules
- Contractor Services Coordination
- Performs Routine Conference Room Set-Ups and Event Set-ups
- Basic computer application skills including MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Ability to use ladders and lift 50lbs.
- Demonstrated ability as a creative thinker and problem resolution skills.
- Must be flexible to work overtime after hours and on weekends to support the Facility and able to maintain a positive attendance record.
- Ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Energy, Focus, and drive to achieve quality results
- All candidates require a valid CA Driver’s License and will undergo a background check.
- A High School diploma or GED is mandatory, secondary school or trade school certification is an asset.
- 1+ years’ experience in Facilities or related construction field.
- Previous experience of Facilities related work experience is a plus.