Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Sales Incentive Program Manager is responsible for managing the quarterly incentive process for the direct sales team. This includes understanding and applying the incentive plan consistently, maintaining quotas and rates, ensuring incentive calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with a solid working knowledge of Sales Incentive Compensation principles and related operational execution. This role will be successful through strong communication, cross-functional partnership and proactive collaboration in order to support our continued growth and success.
- Calculate incentive award payments to sales personnel based on incentive plan provisions.
- Oversee the quota deployment process at a divisional, area & individual contributor level.
- Review Incentive payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Timely and accurate resolution of incentive questions/disputes from field employees
- Develop, maintain and update ICM system to report and track incentives and sales team metrics
- Perform quarterly incentive adjustments to handle exceptions and system overrides.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Operations, Finance, Payroll, IT and HR to develop and continuously improve upstream systems, processes and data sets needed to support the incentive process
- Participate in the annual incentive plan design cycle, performing analyses to inform potential plan improvements and design changes
- Assist in the development of incentive plan training materials and building earnings estimators
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year College or university with a concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
7+ years of work experience in Sales Incentive Administration, Sales Operations, Sales Quota/Target setting, or Finance
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with an above-average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Experience with Sales Incentive tools
Strong project management skills, and in-depth knowledge of sales incentive plan processes and procedures
Requires exceptional written and oral communication skills
Ability to partner, collaborate and influence across functional areas (e.g., Sales, Finance, IT and HR)
Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
Experience with CRM and/or ICM system.
Experience with semiconductor sales and/or sales operations