FPGA Software Verification Engineer
The Design Software Verification team play a critical role in verifying the Xilinx EDA tool chain for both pre- and post-silicon support.
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our team of 5 engineers in the algorithm verification team in Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for understanding & evaluating software support for the latest FPGAs by creating test designs, ranging from small unit tests to full systems addressing customer markets such as Automotive (ADAS) and Emulation/Prototyping.
This role requires strong FPGA design skills, combined with excellent software testing skills, including the creativity needed to imagine the many ways in which our software can be used, in order to find software bugs. You will need to learn fast as this role will require you to adapt your skills to changing technologies as Xilinx expands its EDA portfolio in the cloud and AI compute space.
- Responsible for development of FPGA designs to validate the correct behaviour of vivado implementation tools
- Responsible for development of scripts to automate the execution of test suites
- Responsible for uncovering and reporting of software defects ensuring highest levels of software quality are maintained
- 1-3 years’ experience of verification or design roles for ASIC or FPGA
- Honours Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or related courses
- Experience of writing software or scripts