DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
The candidate should possess at least 3 years of proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant as well as have:
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
The candidate should also have at least ‘O’ Levels or equivalent, with additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant or Secretary being a plus.