DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
As a member of the SoC electrical methodology/verification team, you'll interface with various engineering groups, including design, software, and product engineering, to define and review power models, roll up chip level power data, assist in chip level debug of any power issues, and verify silicon power data.
Common essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of and/or experience with tools and methods for power analysis and related
• Strong debug skills
• Fundamental circuit design knowledge (analog/RF a plus) including simulation experience with Spice and Verilog
• Scripting skills using Perl, TCL, C-shell, Make and/or other scripting languages
• Experience working with multi-group, multi-cultural teams
• Knowledge and experience with basic Unix data management and job control
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum education level/ Experience: BSEE/MSEE with 0-2 yrs experience.