Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Build understanding of product electrical behavior associated with the failure mechanism from accelerated wear-out testing, effectively analyze the accelerated environmental and life data and develop new accelerated test methodology for new products and production risk assessment
- Review product electrical and package mechanical data and defines accelerated testing hardware requirements
- Determine accelerated testing hardware cost and works with external vendors to design, layout and fabricate burn-in, THB and HAST hardware
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define qualification and monitoring schedules and execute reliability tests
- Generate the timely reports essential for determining qualification status and product production readiness
- Work with Product and Failure Analysis engineering to validate and determine the root cause of the failures from accelerated testing, drive continuous quality improvement
- Develops data analysis techniques with different reliability data plots for fitting accelerated testing data into an appropriate distribution model
- Bachelor and above degrees in Engineering (Preferably in EE, Devices Physics or Materials Science)
- Minimum 5years of relevant working experiences in semiconductor related fields
- Minimum 3yrs of reliability engineering role experience with reliability equipment setups, with experience in burn in system is preferred
- With capability to define technical requirements and works with external vendors to design schematics and fabricate hardware for reliability test (Burn in, THB and HAST)
- Knowledge of device physics, IC fabrication, packaging and testing method
- Experienced in reliability data analysis and failures root cause analysis
- Knowledge of reliability tools such as Weibull statistics, JMP, Minitab etc.
- Experience in driving quality improvement in areas of fab, assembly and testing area
- Familiar with industry standards (JEDEC etc.) and with experience in applying industry standards for qualification and test
- Good communication skills and strong problem-solving skills