We pride ourselves in attracting and developing some of the most brilliant and passionate leaders in the world. These leaders are helping us realize our vision to evolve and actively transform the company and its technologies to shape the future. At Xilinx, we are building the adaptable, intelligent, world. We’re seeking a Global Talent Development (GDT) Solutions and Technology Specialist who is at the leading edge of talent development and can execute talent solutions to help us evolve our capabilities.
GTD is responsible for developing people strategies and programs, and working on company-wide efforts including employee engagement, performance management, career development, talent management, and building a unified Xilinx employee experience. The ideal candidate will contribute thought leadership, content expertise, delivery capabilities, creative thinking, project management, and strong execution.
Reporting to the Director of GTD, the Solutions and Technology Specialist is responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of projects and programs that support the GTD function. This position will play a key role in ensuring effective, engaging, and innovative programs, processes, and tools that meet our client’s learning and performance needs are developed and launched in a timely manner. Your attention to detail and quality will be essential to ensure your success in this position.
· Execute a strategy for optimizing the user’s experience when completing our processes, using our tools, or consuming our content
· Use functional expertise with various talent systems (Core HCM, Performance, Degreed, TMS Learn, SharePoint, Telemetry) to optimize and drive process and usability improvements, act as consultant on platform usage, as well as recommend and execute creative solutions to achieve business goals
· Execute the branding and communications for assigned programs and solutions, collaborating regularly with program stakeholders, management, and others as required
· Measure the impact of learning and development programs and services in relationship to key business goals and priorities
· Implement a wide range of change management and process improvement activities, based on broader organizational goals
· Promote a culture of collaborative learning and knowledge sharing
· Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
· 7 to 10 years' work experience in talent operations
· Experience with implementing informal and social learning strongly desired
· Strong presentation, communication, collaboration, and project management capabilities
· Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment to meet aggressive timelines
· Analytical thinker who is detailed, organized, and systematic in problem solving
· Is adaptable, flexible, and can easily pivot if business requirements change
· Works collaboratively with stakeholders, management, and others cross-functionally
· Shows professionalism through personal ethics, quality work and a positive attitude
· Highly proficient computer skills to include social platforms, content management systems, collaboration, talent and learning management systems, MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint