At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
In this role, you will be a key member of Xilinx Model Composer
engineering team. Model Composer was launched in late 2017. This tool enables rapid design exploration within the MathWorks Simulink® environment and accelerates the path to production on Xilinx programmable devices through automatic code generation.
Some of the traits we are looking for:
Since this is a new product with great potential for growth and technical innovation, we are in particular looking for individuals with the following traits:
- Leader, You should be able to lead a project end to end, starting from ambiguous requirements and work with others in the organization to bring clarity to the work and produce quality results.
- Innovator, You should be able develop new ideas to make our customers successful in implementing the most advanced algorithms on the Xilinx devices.
- Great communicator and collaborator, You should be able to clearly and respectfully communicate with your peers throughout the organization and enjoy collaborating with others. You should value diversity of thought.
- Cares about quality, You have a passion for quality and attention to details. You do not consider work done until it has been tested and documented.
Technical qualifications we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of C++ with over 5 years of experience developing in this language.
- Your experience includes developing software that works in conjunction with hardware. As a result you, have developed a good understanding of hardware concepts and you are knowledgeable of computer architecture.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are comfortable with and have a basic understanding of signal processing algorithms, linear algebra, and numerical data types such as fixed-point numbers.
We would be very interested in you if also:
- Have experience working with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Have expertise and knowledge in a domain such as Digital Signal Processing, Wired or Wireless communication, Machine learning, or Video processing.
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
Years of Experience
- At least 7 years of experience.