Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
· Designs, develops and implements compensation plans, structures, programs to support business objectives while insuring consistency and equity across all markets.
· Recommends and initiates new programs and projects to continuously improve service levels, efficiency, costs and quality consistent with the organization’s strategy.
· Creates and presents executive and company presentations that effectively relay critical information required for review, discussion and decision making.
· Ensures that compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and evaluates external competitiveness, internal equity and legal compliance of compensation programs and government regulations.
· Developing sales compensation plans and compensation structure; partnering with sales management and operations team on sales compensation issues.
· Oversees employee level job classification, grading structure, job analysis and evaluation methodology, including market pricing, internal equity review, and pay mix.
· Develops and implements auditing procedures to ensure accuracy, compliance with FLSA and SOX as well as adherence to guidelines in all aspects of job duties.
· Documents procedures and processes and seek opportunities to streamline and automate these processes to make administration more timely and efficient.
· Advisor to senior management on best demonstrated practices for all total reward programs that ensure the attraction and retention of top talent.
· Researches and identifies relevant market total rewards data and develops corresponding metrics and strategies.
· Handling total rewards issues associated with future growth/acquisition including assessing compensation packages for newly hired employees as well as performing due diligence around compensation practices of targeted acquisitions.
· Directs annual benchmarking and complex analyses to make recommendations to ensure the strategic alignment of compensation programs to business goals.
· Provides expert consulting, advice and support on compensation, salary administration, and benefits to management teams.
· Facilitates and manages the annual review of market competitiveness for the organization’s positions and identifies compensation plan enhancements.
· Develops programs to educate management teams on total rewards programs to reinforce the organization’s culture and compensation principles.
· Manages the review, modification and implementation of performance management processes and tools.
· Supervises and directs all communications associated for compensation and benefits programs.
· Manages the survey budget and purchases.
· Provides leadership, coaching and support to total rewards team.
. Oversees the global benefits function
. Develops, implements, and administers the organization’s benefits plans and programs, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, retirement/pension plans, disability programs, time off and work/life balance programs
. Responsible for vendor management, wellness and health education initiatives, executive benefits/perquisites.
. Ensures compliance with benefits-related laws and regulations that apply to the organization.
. Drives the selection of vendors and negotiates plan coverage, services, and costs with carriers and brokers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities combined with a clear focus on thoroughness and quality.
• Strong understanding of total rewards and capacity to evaluate data and discern trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement.
• Willingness to be both strategic and tactical.
• Highly developed analytical skills – ability to define and measure plan performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Excellent grasp of the financial and economic drivers of the overall business with the ability to create packages that will attract, retain, and motivate the right talent.
• Experience in applying judgment and problem solving skills to situations where there is no clear or one answer and high degrees of ambiguity.
• Exhibit creative thinking and strong customer centric problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build models needed to understand issues at a detail level.
• Proven experience to manage a successful large scale projects.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
• Exhibit strong presentation skills and the ability to influence others.
• Effective critical thinking, problem solving and change management skills.
• Attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to align with others through appropriate influencing and negotiation strategies.
• Advanced knowledge of HRIS systems as it relate to compensation and benefits.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
• Master’s degree in related field preferred.
• Professional certification preferred.
• Over 15 years and up to and including 7 years of compensation and benefits experience.
• 5 to 7 years management experience.