Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Looking for experienced IP verification engineer to join our Hyderabad,India team. Main responsibility will be to contribute in verifying Soft IPs that uses AXI protocol.
: Master's degree in Electrical EngineeringYears of Experience :
2-4 Yrs. of experience in IP Verification
- Experience in developing verification environment for IP using system Verilog ,UVM
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Coverage plan, writing Assertions
- Good Knowledge of Digital design, Verilog
- Excellent waveform debugging skills using front end industry standard design tools like Questa/VCS.
- Knowledge of On-chip bus protocols like AXI/AHB
- Familiarity with scripting languages PERL/TCL/SHELL
- Good Debugging skills, Problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge on FPGA architecture.
Following will be added advantage:
- Knowledge in System C
- Experience with Xilinx tools, FPGA programming.
- Experience in working with Cross functional teams