Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This position will have responsibility of global program management of strategic designs within Xilinx’s top Telco and Communication customers.
- Working closely with Xilinx Technical Sales team and FAEs on pre-sales activities – Global Telco Operators and Tier-1 Communication Accounts
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead virtual teams globally
- Leading global program management activities: Multi-sited customers and Multi-sited Xilinx activities
- Engaging Global customers engineering teams from design start to finish- trusted advisor
- Key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally
- Creates/tracks/adjusts the program schedule
- Prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions
- Assigns overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals
- Exercises judgment and discretion to develops solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches
- Ensures appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- 10 plus years in the semiconductor or equivalent high-technology industry.
- Experience in engineering, engineering support, engineering sales, or in another engineering functions with customer-facing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead virtual teams
- Understanding of networking IP, Data Center technologies, and Machine learning are great plus
- Experience in selling semiconductor components is preferred.
- Knowledge of systems/solution selling which includes SW, IP and Design Tools is preferred.
- Proven track record of focus on/attainment of excellent results, successful teamwork, and high personal accountability.