DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
• Validation of high speed SerDes
• Measure and characterize post silicon high speed design
• Develop validation plan and test strategy
• Implement test design in RTL and implement with Vivado
• Generate specification base on measured results
• Develop validation methodology to validate new industry standard and requirements.
• Work with remote teams to co-ordinate distributed task.
• Support FAE on customer’s issues relating to high Speed IOs
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
Able to drive test equipment and collect test results through drivers and scripts like python
Fluent with high speed test equipment like DSA, J-Bert and clock recovery.
Able to analyze large amount of test results to characterize post silicon devices
Familiar with common serial protocol like PCIe, Ethernet, SATA, CPRI, USB, SDI
Experience with designing with FPGA using Vivado