Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The CAD Engineer - CAD Infrastructure will work with Design, CAD and IT teams to architect and deploy a productive and scalable CAD environment for leading edge IC Design activities.
This will include:
As part of the team, you will also work on some very critical tasks that will impact the entire silicon engineering organization and beyond.
This is a highly visible role in the organization, so excellent communication and good team work skills are essential.
- BSEE or higher with 3+ years’ experience is preferred
Familiarity with revision control systems is a must (Perforce, etc.)
- Good software programming/scripting skills is a must (Python, Perl, C Shell, etc.)
Good project management skills is preferred
- Proficient with storage management is preferred (NetApp, Pure)
- Proficient with UNIX is preferred
Experience with Unix Shell environment management is a plus
- Experience with LSF is a plus
- Experience with FlexLM and EDA tools is a plus
- Experience with ESXi VMWare / VDI technology is a plus
- Experience with cloud technology is a plus
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB in a semiconductor CAD environment is a strong plus
- Must be a quick learner