Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer for Temporary Contract RTL IP Test & verification role. In this temporary position you will play a key role in establishing the test set-up of the IPs, models & Sub-systems for the future generations of the Xilinx tools & devices. Responsibilities would include understanding of system requirements & Xilinx test infrastructure, coming up with test plan & test cases, monitoring the results and triaging issues. The key skill requirements are as below:
• Strong experience in RTL IP testing.
• Experience in designing RTL modules.
• Deep knowledge in Verilog/VHDL.
• Knowledge and hands on experience with scripting (like csh, perl, python, tcl) is a must.
• Working knowledge of AXI4 (MM & Stream) interface standards and standard interfaces
• Understanding of Xilinx FPGA, tools and IPs
• Self-motivated, organized and process oriented
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Bachelors in Electronics engineering with strong academic background
Years of Experience