Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Senior Software Engineer for Neural Network Application
- Researching and developing tools for neural network processor, including but not limited to neural network quantization and pruning tool;
- Working together with deep learning algorithm & hardware engineers to provide better solutions for software optimization;
- Building neural network applications and products based on Xilinx's FPGA solution;
- Writing design/development-related documents.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in CS, EE or Software-related fields;
- More than 3 years’ experience in C++ programming;
- Familiar with the Linux operating system and development tools, proficient in Git, CMake, etc.
- Experience in Python scripting language is preferred.