Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx Inc., is seeking a Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer to work in the DevOps Infrastructure team that supports the Software and IP Division.
The DevOps Infrastructure team's primary objective is to provide a highly productive, best-in-class development environment that supports the engineering activities of 600 employees across multiple sites worldwide.
This role will be responsible for managing projects with cross-organizational relationships, along with hands-on technical involvement.
Skills / Qualifications
- BS or equivalent degree in CS/CE with 9 years experience, or MS or equivalent degree in CS/CE with 7 years experience.
- Hands on experience in a large scale software development environment on Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience working across organizational boundaries and multiple geographies.
- Experience in closely collaborating with members of the Engineering community to resolve issues that impact productivity.
- Experience facilitating and driving meetings between developers, managers, program managers, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement processes that will be used by Engineering and partner teams within Xilinx.
- Automating workflows with tools and languages such as Jenkins, Python, GIT, Perforce, BASH, and third party API's.