Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are seeking an intern to assist in building, extending and maintaining Community Portal at Xilinx (www.xilinx.com/Community ) with the primary goal to expose new users to FPGA benefits without requiring advanced EDA skills. With that in mind, we are looking for a top under graduate/graduate student with experience in Python and programmable logic development – additionally, experience contributing to open-source projects is highly desired.
• Adapting FPGA flows into Jupyter notebooks
• Contributing projects to Hackster.io and Xilinx Community Portal
• Learning and using SDSoC and AI flows on Ultra96 board
• Exceptional under graduate or graduate student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Looking for someone to start now
• Experience with Embedded Linux, Python and GitHub
• Experience/appreciation of FPGA design preferably with Xilinx FPGAs and design tools
• Excellent communication, teamwork & problem solving skills