Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Developing ATE test programs to test FPGA & SoCs products.
- ATE test program development includes test pattern conversion process, constructing or enhancing test methods, and integration of timings/levels and test flow into a test program.
- You will be involved with New Product Introduction process and work with test pattern developers in generating, debugging and implementing new test programs to production.
- Other duties include working with product/yield engineers in implementing new test requirements for yield and quality improvements; as well as working on productivity improvement and cost reduction activities such as test time reduction and multi-site development & implementation.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering with 5 years or more of ATE test program development experience in the semiconductor industry.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following ATE platforms are essential: Advantest T2000, Verigy93000 and Teradyne J750/Flex.
- Well-versed in test concepts and techniques, you should also have a proven track record in developing and releasing new test programs to production; as well as complete understanding of new product development cycle and manufacturing release.
- Other pre-requisites include excellent programming and scripting skill-set in Visual Basic Programming method, C and C++ programming language, as well as Perl scripting and Linux/Unix Shell programming.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; as well as fluency in both oral and written English are required.