At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Within the Xilinx Customer Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for end to end order management from order processing to delivery and ensuring transactions in between are SOX and operationally compliant.
- Process new orders and order changes within set service level agreements via Oracle Order Management System.
- Monitor Oracle alerts for order import, pricing or shipping error and rectify the errors promptly
- Manage the incoming emails request in the mailboxes and respond to questions regarding order status, order changes, price and schedule availability, tracking information etc.
- Manage database of customer master setups, customer item cross-reference and traffic profiles in Oracle
- Proactively monitor order holds status, communicating any issues to customers/Customer Operations Account Managers
- Responsible to identify customer order data issues between systems and perform some preliminary investigation before escalating to higher management and IT for further trouble-shooting and resolution
- Monitor Export Compliance alerts on customer’s orders that require Export Permit for new application or renewal of controlled items shipments from Taiwan and Singapore warehouses, coordinating with Global Trade Compliance Team and Customer Operations Account Managers on processing
- Understand and apply various VAT/Resale Tax requirements on selected orders to ensure tax compliance to various countries/region tax regime
- Independently process RMA and replacement order request from customer/Customer Operations Account Managers and Customer Quality Engineers according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements
- Responsible for regular data reporting, analysis and data clean-up
- Participate in routine system level testing and ad-hoc testing for automation projects
- Actively contribute to the on-going effort of process improvement and standardization
- Fresh Degree/Diploma holder welcome, or 1 to 2 years of equivalent related experience in Oracle/SAP
Able to multi task on daily operational responsibilities as well as project related work in a deadline driven environment
Must be a team player with good working attitude: being adaptable, flexible, positive and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change
Able to communicate fluently, including reading and writing in both English and Chinese
Able to work fixed shift hours (from 8.30am to 5.30pm) as required for a 5-day work week (for NA and EMEA shift – to follow the regions’ holiday calendar)