DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
We are looking for an experienced head of Brand Strategy to direct and oversee our Brand department. In this role, you will work directly with the VP of Corporate and Marketing Communications and other senior leadership to develop the long-term vision and strategy for the Xilinx brand in alignment with the business strategy and goals.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop a cohesive brand strategy, position and message that reflects the company’s new business strategy.
· Develop and execute a cohesive and globally-aware brand identity system and associated guidelines, templates and assets, ensuring creative execution meets business objectives.
· Build awareness, consideration and loyalty for the Xilinx brand through:
o Development and execution of a brand communications plan to ensure global alignment with our brand positioning, messages, and creative platform.
o Development and execution of an external brand campaign and internal activation campaign to align employees with the external message.
o Extend the brand value proposition to position Xilinx as an innovative, high technology employer of choice.
· Provide cross-functional, strategic, and tactical leadership for the application of the brand experience at key customer touchpoints.
· Develop a consistent and cohesive brand and naming architecture, endorsement policies, partner, alliance and other co-branding policies, and in conjunction with Legal team, the trademark portfolio.
· Develop and execute a global brand tracker as well as other brand related research and analysis as needed.
· Act as the main point of contact for the internal alignment of brand and culture. This includes development and execution of the internal communications plan with HR and Corporate Communications leads.
· Management of an internal brand team and external agency partners.
Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
· 10 – 12+ years of experience in Marketing and Branding for a high-tech environment, CPG or agency experience a plus.
· Strategic mindset with ability to make trade-offs and difficult decisions
· Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful brand campaigns
· Understanding of brand design principles and the ability to provide creative direction and feedback to creative teams
· Understanding of traditional and new media, digital marketing tools and techniques and analytics
· Strong leadership and management skills, experience with change management helpful
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong analytical skills