Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx Research Labs is seeking an intern for Summer 2019 to assist in building, extending and maintaining PYNQ (Python Productivity for Zynq) with the primary goal to expose new users to FPGA benefits without requiring advanced EDA skills. With that in mind, we are looking for a top graduate student with experience in Python and programmable logic development – additionally, experience contributing to open-source projects is desired.
• Enhancing and contributing to PYNQ
• Learning and applying productivity languages for embedded platform applications
• Pythonic software development targeting Zynq Linux and programmable logic
• Exceptional graduate student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
• Hands-on experience with Python software development
• Experience with Embedded Linux, Python and GitHub
• Experience/appreciation of FPGA design preferably with Xilinx FPGAs and design tools
• Excellent communication, teamwork & problem solving skills