Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
OM Business Systems Analyst
Seeking an Order Management System Analyst to join our Customer Operations Team. Working closely with many departments through the organization including, but not limited to: Supply Chain Planning, Finance, Compass, Shipping, B2B, Business Operations Systems and IT. The Order Management System Analyst ensures customer orders flow through the system as expected. Order Management Analysts will need to leverage technology to remove roadblocks throughout the Quote-to-Cash cycle. It is imperative that this individual have the ability to establish and implement improved business processes and perform root cause analysis with the objective of improving customer service levels.
· Possesses both functional and technical knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 and the ability to tie the two together
· Ability to translate business requirements/objectives to system requirements which can be converted into applications and communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience
· Technical experience with the tools used to support Oracle EBS application development such as: SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Toad
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability with prior experience working to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues within the Oracle E-Business Suite
· Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
· Able to complete assignment with minimal direction