Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP, designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable adaptable, intelligent computing.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that build an adaptable intelligent world. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Define and evaluate architectural ideas for next generation FPGA fabrics.
- Modify software algorithms to efficiently exploit new architectural features
- Understand and respond to new market trends in FPGA applications
- Solves customer problems through innovative enhancements to product architectures and tools.
- Meets with customers to validate feature choices
- Makes difficult trade-offs between product cost, features and schedule
- Creates system-level models to prototype new system concepts and architectures
- Applies good business judgment when assessing design decisions
- Owns design debug of complex systems
- Handles customer escalation and resolution. Interfaces personally with impacted customers
PhD with one year of experience or Masters with four years of experience in
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or allied disciplines