Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Product Characterization Suite Development
The product characterization team is looking for a highly motivated individual to evaluate the performance of Xilinx MPSoC products.
Some responsibilities would be:
- Design and develop functional tests for measuring performance of external memory blocks within MPSoC system.
- Developing system level tests for measuring performance of external memory interfaces like DDR, LPDDR or other relevant industry standards.
- Generates performance characterization plan with IC designers
- Analyze characterization results and create characterization report
- Work with cross functional team to Investigate and find solutions to various issues
The successful candidate should be/possess the following attributes:
- 7+ years of experience in pre/post silicon validation, ideally in the area of external Memory system
- Logic design knowledge is a must
- Design experience with verilog and/or Xilinx EDA tools
- Knowledge in ARM architecture and AMBA is a plus
- Good understanding of statistical analysis
- Possesses good understanding of how FPGA features are used and implemented by Xilinx SW tools in typical applications.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Phython
- BS in EE, CS, ECE or related field; MS preferred