Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical/Material/
Years of Experience
Preferred 3+ years of experience in substrate manufacturing.
• Knowledgeable in substrate materials, substrate manufacturing
process and equipment engineering to manufacture wire bond and
flip chip BGA package.
• Knowledgeable in mechanical and electrical analysis tools and
methodology to characterize substrate materials.
Minimum knowledge on CSAM, X-RAY, XPS, FTIR, SEM/EDX,
TEM, TGA, DMA, TMA and other new analysis techniques.
• Working knowledge on both wire bond and flip chip packaging
and interconnect technologies, package quality and reliability test
• Experience in driving value engineering and continuous improvement
activities with suppliers
• Decision making skills using data analytical tools and techniques.
• Proven capability to collaborate with cross-functional teams,
including package development group, quality systems, planning
and product engineering to provide a comprehensive assessment
of changes from technical, operational and strategic perspective.
• Proven capability to work, interface and communicate with a wide
variety of people and across multiple functional groups in an effective
manner to achieve Xilinx OPX.