Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This Xilinx FAE will be responsible for Xilinx Communications accounts in San Jose, and Bay Area managing all pre sales and post sales technical interaction with Xilinx customers and Xilinx factory experts to maximize Xilinx presence in our customers systems.
- Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure success
- Provide technical leadership and guidance that focuses on design win strategies for all customer opportunities
- Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products
- Collaborate with field and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers
- Code and implement circuits to demonstrate efficient use of Xilinx technology and competitive advantages to secure design wins
- Technical solution creation(eg: hardware, software demos, example designs)
- Guide customers through their design process
- Provide onsite support, and solve real time problems including software tool issues, RTL and simulation assistance, HW lab debug, embedded system bring up
- Use factory supplied presentation and demonstration material to craft and deliver presentations and demos on Xilinx products, tools, and methodologies that align with customers’ needs
- Provide regular feedback to Xilinx management and factory experts on the needs of the customer base
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent; Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of industry experience with FPGA-based architecture definition, design, and support (High Speed Serial IO, Embedded Processor, or DSP knowledge a plus)
- Fundamental experience with EDA tools for FPGA and ASIC designs. Experience with Vivado, ISE or Quartus required (ModelSim is a plus)
- Knowledge of Embedded Processor design tools such as Xilinx’s IP Integrator, SDK and EDK tools, or Eclipse based software development environment is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL or Verilog design for ASIC and FPGA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups