IT Compliance Analyst - Contract
The IT Compliance Analyst supports the IT Compliance Manager with the coordination and management of regulatory controls as they relate to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal IT processes. He/she will be responsible for monitoring the timely execution of automated control execution notifications, verifying that controls are being executed timely, supporting the management of policy and process documents, supporting the management of the exceptions, and making recommendations on possible improvements/efficiencies. He/she will help support ITGC SOX audit work being executed by internal and external audit agencies.
In addition to following Xilinx’s policies and processes, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the timely execution of automated control execution notifications and verify controls are being executed on time.
- Maintain IT SOX documentation (i.e. risk and controls matrix, control narratives, etc.)
- Support internal and external auditors with SOX audits in the planning phases, providing requested evidence, setting up time with IT control contacts, and being a liaison to IT for follow-up questions.
- Help maintain a strong control environment in IT Department
- Facilitate the new hire IT policy and process training
- Working with WWIT, support the maintenance of the policy and process documents
- Working with WWIT, ensure that the documentation of policy exceptions is complete and follow-up on expired exceptions
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a B.A./B.S in a related field
- Have at least 5 (five) years of experience in IT
- Be knowledgeable in the area of IT
- Be knowledgeable of SOX compliance and ITGC controls
- Be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Have the ability to recognize and communicate potential control related issues in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt information based on the audience
- Strong team player
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and management
- Be highly organized and self-reliant, with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent process and time management skills
- Able to appropriately identify issues and raise them to IT Compliance management.
- Be objective-oriented while paying close attention to detail
- Have the ability to listen effectively and communicate with honesty
- Be able to acquire and evaluate data
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC as well as Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint software
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Be CISA certified
- 3 or more years of this experience being in IT Compliance / IT Audit
- Have knowledge of CoBit and COSO