Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is looking for a dynamic Datacenter Solutions Architect for our Asia/Pacific (APAC) region.
The successful candidate will be able to present to all customers on presale engagement, drive presales activities and collect customer requirements and propose system level acceleration solutions
The role will cover Tier 1 and 2 datacenter customers in APAC (Korea, Japan, and India)
- Customize the existing solution based on customer needs, work with local FAEs to support the customers
- Work with internal development teams, sales, marketing and planning teams
- Understand internal and external solutions
- Collaborate with independent hardware and software ecosystem partners to jointly define differentiated solutions using Xilinx technology for datacenter acceleration applications
- Write white papers and application notes to promote Xilinx solutions
- System level architecture
- Must understand all relevant market solutions, and roadmap for all 3 datacenter segments including compute, network and storage
- For Compute, need to have understanding of AI/ML/DL, video, database solutions
- For network, need to have 10+ years of network platform/solution developments
- For storage, need to understand the latest storage trend and technology
- Must have complete understanding datacenter workload from both HW and SW
- Comfortable in architecture discussion with system/software architects, system level architecture
- FPGA experience is desired
- Must be involved in PoC creation, be an expert in showing live DEMOs and answer customer questions
- Should be write application and driver code in HLS, C/C++/OpenCL
- Must have complete understanding of competitive solutions, and be able to benchmark Xilinx solution VS. the competition
- 30-40% time travel is required