Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Within the Xilinx Customer Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for end to end order management from order processing to delivery and ensuring transactions in between are SOX and operationally compliant.
Looking for a self-motivated, customer service oriented person to be part of a team within the Transaction Hub.
The Order Fulfilment Specialist will be required to manage the full spectrum of the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner to ensure flawless execution within the Xilinx supply chain.
The Order Administrator will also be expected to contribute to improving processes and driving system changes.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Process new orders and order changes within set service level agreements via Oracle Order Management System
- Monitor Oracle alerts for order import, pricing or shipping error and rectify the errors promptly
- Manage the incoming emails request in the mailboxes and respond to questions regarding order status, order changes, price and schedule availability, tracking information etc.
- Manage database of customer master setups, customer item cross-reference and traffic profiles in Oracle
- Proactively monitor order holds status, communicating any issues to customers/Customer Operations Account Managers
- Responsible to identify customer order data issues between systems and perform some preliminary investigation before escalating to higher management and IT for further trouble-shooting and resolution
- Monitor Export Compliance alerts on customer’s orders that require Export Permit for new application or renewal of controlled items shipments from Taiwan and Singapore warehouses, coordinating with Global Trade Compliance Team and Customer Operations Account Managers on processing
- Understand and apply various VAT/Resale Tax requirements on selected orders to ensure tax compliance to various countries/region tax regime
- Independently process RMA and replacement order request from customer/Customer Operations Account Managers and Customer Quality Engineers according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements
- Responsible for regular data reporting, analysis and data clean-up
- Participate in routine system level testing and ad-hoc testing for automation projects
- Actively contribute to the ongoing effort of process improvement and standardization
- Degree/Diploma holder, or equivalent related experience
- Expertise in order fulfilment systems and processes. Oracle/SAP background preferred
- Adaptable, flexible, positive and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change
- Must show strong analytical skills demonstrating a focus on process enhancement
- Able to multi task on daily operational responsibilities as well as project related work in a deadline driven environment
- Must be a team player with good working attitude
- Able to communicate fluently, including reading and writing in both English and Chinese
- Able to work fixed shift hours as required for a 5-day work week (for NA and EMEA shift – to follow the regions’ holiday calendar)