Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
In this role, you will be working on the bleeding edge of software acceleration technology.
- You will be working very closely with customers, partners, FAEs and Xilinx R&D to ensure successful deployment of the technology and rapid resolution of issues and translate feedback into product enhancements.
- You will propose new features and enhancements and will collaborate with software development and marketing to ensure the SDAccel environment continues to deliver improved usability and customer visible quality.
- You will author technical documentation, training materials and/or white-papers that explain and promote new features and may be required to present these to customers, partners and FAEs. Occasional travel will be required.
- 5+ years of experience in system software development and debug.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, OpenCL/Cuda
- Experience with heterogeneous compute environments, OpenCL/Cuda, software acceleration, acceleration offload
- Experience with Linux kernel driver standard interfaces (e.g. sysfs, POSIX APIs) and Linux command line utilities
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- BS in CE/CS +7 years relevant experience, or an MS in CE/CS +3 years of relevant experience.