Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Looking for candidate with passion in software development. The candidate will be part of a team that delivers web based engineering productivity applications. We are looking for candidates who excel in exploring various data and automate them to manage it.
Job responsibilities includes:
- Developing and maintaining web based applications for engineering, manufacturing, planning, and quality
- Collecting, managing, and improving data quality
- Participate in testing and reviewing of application code and tools or features
- Design and develop tools and processes for data driven operations
- Pursuing Computer science, information systems or electrical engineering
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, MSSQL is a plus
- Passion in software development
- Good communications skills and ability to understand user requirements and create documentation to drive developers in creating new tools or features.
- Software test and ability to find issues with software solutions by testing as a user would expect
Benefits to Intern
- Student will understand various stages of semiconductor manufacturing and related data collection
- Opportunity to work as data analyst/expert
- Opportunity to understand and contribute to software development life cycle
- Opportunity to work with cross functional team such as engineering, Corporate IT and Corporate Quality