We are looking for a very experienced Executive Assistant to support our Senior Vice President & MD for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), based out of our Regional HQ in Citywest, Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and highly professional EA that is looking for a new challenge. This role is more than just diary and travel management! We want someone with ideas, plus the enthusiasm and tenacity to bring those ideas to fruition.
- Provide all aspects of EA support to SVP & MD of EMEA MD
- Ad hoc support to Site Leadership Team
- Responsible for site administration
- Itinerary planning and preparation for all visiting internal & external VP’s and Customers (including the CEO)
- Planning & preparation for Board Meetings
- Meeting management (agendas, logistics, minutes, follow up actions)
- Event Management – Internal and External (Regional Sales & Training Conferences/Site Parties/Executive Dinners/Christmas Events and other social events)
- Responsibility for Regional Internal Communications
- Vendor management includes Hotels, Catering, Travel & Event suppliers
- Identify, initiate, and deliver improvements where you see opportunities to do so
- People Manager for the site support administrator
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant working in a multi-national/matrix environment
- Self-motivated, reliable, and organised.
- Ability to provide professional delivery and timely support, whist anticipating the needs of the leadership team.
- Eloquent and creative communication skills
- Previous experience with formal internal communication or employee engagement would be a distinct advantage