Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Sr. Staff Device Modeling Engineer
Silicon Technology Development Group is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated senior level engineer to develop, evaluate, and support SPICE models for leading edge technologies.
Work closely with IC design, foundry partners and other members in the group to deliver best in class SPICE models, simulation solutions
Design support to meet the emerging technology and system challenges.
Lead new technology evaluation for performance and power, device characterization, modeling and extraction, circuit simulation and debugging, circuit device interaction and co-optimization, design enablement, and test structure development
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; PhD preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience in advanced semiconductor device modeling and design enablement
- Strong knowledge and technical understanding in advanced CMOS device physics, device characterization and Spice modeling
- Strong programming skills and Field solver extraction tools usage
- Good understanding of the design flow, especially on schematic, LVS, extraction and simulation
- Familiar with SPICE simulation, analog circuits design
- Hands-on device measurements and characterization skills are a plus
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple tasks delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to work in teams