Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
- Broadcast - Consumer
- High Performance Computing
- Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM) - Wired - Wireless
NPI Product Engineer (BACKEND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT)
· First silicon debug with Design and Test Engineering
· Collect and analyze product functionality and performance data to identify the optimal settings for product offerings as well as customer needs
· Defines and develop test program flows and methodology
· Drive final test yield analysis improvement and corrective actions
· Assess product to enable production ship release and satisfy customer requirement
· BS in Electrical Engineering with 2 or more years of experience in semiconductor or related field. Or
· MS in Electrical Engineering
· Good fundamental knowledge of digital design and circuit analysis a must.
· Good statistical analytical, communication, team work, and troubleshooting skills required.
· Capable to work with cross functional teams and have good communication skills to efficiently resolve issues and identify corrective actions
· Experience with FPGA architecture or CPU/firmware is a plus