develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid
innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to
the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and
the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most
dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable,
intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets
including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired
Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace &
Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core
strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion
of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
GOQ NPI Senior Product Engineer – Tool/Analytic
· Identify internal PE team data analysis and reporting requirement, design and drive for tool development
· Analyze new product parametric data, design and generate speed bin die pairing
· Analyze functional and diagnostic data to identify potential good die strategy and opportunity, and identify test/pattern/silicon/quality issues.
· Design flow infrastructure for Operational efficiencyManage Operation issues related to flow infrastructure and die pairing
· BS in Electrical Engineering with 6 or more years of experience in semiconductor or related field. MS in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
· Good fundamental knowledge of digital design and circuit analysis a must.
· Strong knowledge of new product introduction from first silicon through qualification and characterization.
· Strong analytical, communication, team work, and troubleshooting skills required
· Good knowledge and debugging skill on ATE
· Proficiency in a high-level programming skill
· Experience with FPGA architecture and/or Statistic a plus.