Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
The product verification team is seeking a RTL/embedded engineer to join exciting career on System Level Testing of latest 7nm MPSoC (Multi Processor System on Chip) products and beyond. Strong knowledge of Verilog RTL and C embedded programming is required. You will work on complex SoC design with multiple advanced ARM/Microblaze processor cores, DDR memory, high-speed communication interfaces, programmable logic FPGA and more.
Your main responsibility is to
· BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
· 0-3 years of experience in RTL design, HW functional verification and/or embedded C programming
· Strong knowledge of Verilog RTL and embedded C programming
· Solid understanding of digital design, static timing analysis and timing closure techniques
· Good understanding of how HW and SW work together in SoC/embedded system
· Knowledgeable in DDR4/DDR3 protocol, calibration and training is strongly desirable
· Knowledgeable in high speed serial protocols (SATA, PCI Express, Interlaken, Ethernet, USB, etc.) is a plus
· Experience in using simulation/emulation environments for pre-silicon validation is desired
· Experience with post-silicon debug and basic bench equipment (e.g., oscilloscope and logic analyser) is a plus
· Comfortable in Linux environment and writing/using scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, etc
· Good communication skills, works well in a group environment that spans across continents