Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Job Description :
Xilinx is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer to be part of our System Solutions team in Hyderabad. This is an exciting position in the Xilinx IP Engineering group as Senior Linux driver development engineer and this position requires an engineer to demonstrate strong technical leadership in Xilinx Storage solutions. Engineer will be involved in system creation and Linux driver development for IP’s from Xilinx. This position requires strong debugging skills, good knowledge of FPGA development flow, and embedded applications.
Join us in delivering innovative IP solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world class storage solutions on Xilinx All Programmable Platform.
Job Requirement :
* B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 9+ years of experience in application development in Linux environment.
* Knowledge in linux device driver development.
* Knowledge in storage, NVME, RNIC is preferabale.
* Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers is preferred.
* Experience with embedded processors such as ARM
* Experience with industrial standard devices e.g. Ethernet, PCIe, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO and Memory architectures DDR/SDRAM/DMA
* Experience in high performance and low latency SRIOV-capable PCIe-subsystem drivers for compute and network acceleration, kernel-mode and user-mode Ethernet NIC drivers is an advantage
* Knowledge of datacenter networking development such as Overlay Protocols (NVGRE, VxLAN etc), Stateless Offload (RSO/TSO etc), Stateful Offload (SSL/ToE etc), Packet Processing (Tunneling, ECMP, Load Balancing etc) is desired
* Experience in DPDK/ODP, NFV acceleration and RDMA (TCP/IP, RoCE) capability is an advantage
* Strong understanding of programming using C/C++ and should have working experience in driver/application development.
* Strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is must.
* Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and provide solution as per their requirements.
* Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
* Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills