Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
7+Years of Experience
Tool Expertise Required:
· Good control over scripting languages like PERL, TCL etc and debug capabilities
· Automation mindset
· Hands on experience in synthesis, place and route flows and STA tools
· Hands on experience with physical verification tools
Qualifications and requirements:
· Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering
· 7+ years of experience in CAD flow and methodology development
· Should be proficient in Tcl/Perl/XML/Python
· Work closely with design teams to support multiple areas through RTL to GDSII implementation
· Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
· Excellent communication skills
Education Requirements 7+Years of Experience