Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
SharedDesign Flow and Tools
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Design Implementation and Verification
- Good debugging skill of all the related tools and design flow setup.
- Thorough understanding of FPGA integration, associated tools to generate the full-chip and verification flows.
- Good understanding of physical verification languages like SVRF and SKILL.
Design Requirements Assessment
- Should take responsibility of a complete block and deliver the quality layout to the next level integration.
- Analyzes problems upfront, identifies gaps and provides optimum solution.
- Assists other engineers in troubleshooting with his technical knowledge.
- Takes the ownership of a large block level layout.
- Good understanding of FPGA architecture and floor-plan.
- Provides proper guidance to junior staff for block layouts and communicates the requirements well at all levels.
- Good understanding of all the tape-out flows.
- Assesses proposed component features to help determine cost-effectiveness and feasibility
- Provides input to system architects in shaping and formalizing component roadmaps, resource needs, and milestones
- Can properly analyze how all the elements of a design solution fit together
- Can perform an End to End System performance analysis
- Can properly evaluate internal and 3rd party IP solutions against requirements
Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering with 7-12 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal Layout. Successful candidate would be responsible for layout in advanced CMOS technologies including floorplan, placement, routing, DRC, LVS etc. You should have worked on FinFet technology nodes on various analog mixed signal blocks such as PLL, Bandgap, ADC, DAC, SERDES, IO etc. together with fullchip integration of few devices. Engineer should be well versed with tools such as Virtuoso/XL/GXL, IC12.1, Calibre etc. You are required to work with circuit designers to meet design specifications. You are also expected to provide technical guidance to junior engineers. This job requires excellent teamwork, good communication and strong problem solving skill.
Responsible for independent planning and execution of layout for various designs in 16nm technology node and below.
Hands on experience in all stages of the design such as Floorplanning, Placement, Layout, Physical Verification etc.
Strong debug capabilities with parasitic extraction, LVS/DRC and other Physical verification checks.
Knowledge of scripting languages like SKILL, PERL, TCL etc. is desirable.
Strong problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Sound knowledge of device matching, pitch matching, double patterning and other Layout Dependent Effects.
Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering
Years of Experience