DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP, designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable adaptable, intelligent computing.
The Xilinx University Program (XUP), part of the office of the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) department, is seeking an intern with an interest in developing FPGA-based hardware and embedded software applications with Xilinx development tools to work in our group located in Dublin, Ireland for a period of 3-6 months (negotiable). This is an exciting position working on the latest FPGA hardware and software technologies from Xilinx, including the Zynq System-on-Chip and Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSOC, Vivado Design Suite, SDSoC Development Environment, PYNQ framework and AWS F1 instances using SDAccel Development Environment.
Responsibilities may include:
· Create and update XUP training materials, including labs, demos and application notes
· Provide technical support to XUP events, including workshops and hackathons.
· Provide technical support and manage online forums
· Provide technical support to key professors; identify and disseminate examples of best practice in teaching and research
· 3rd or 4th year Masters or Bachelors student in Electronic Engineering, or related Computer Science/Engineering degrees.
· Good knowledge of digital circuit design
· Familiarity with Xilinx FPGA and system design tools
· Some knowledge of C/C++ or Python programming
· Excellent writing, communication, teamwork & problem-solving skills