highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As part of the China Sales team, the Embedded Business Development Manager will esponsible for embedded product marketing and business development. He/she will own the go-to-market strategy, market/customer requirements, and product roadmaps for Embedded products, as well as business development and demand creation activities with end customers, and the development/enablement of robust ecosystem of application developers, to deliver world-class solutions to customers.
• Own go-to-market strategy, market requirements and product roadmaps for all Embedded products
o Drive creation and execution of global go-to-market strategy for Embedded products
o Responsible for synthesizing all market and customer requirements into application solution roadmaps
o Negotiate requirements and tradeoffs with marketing, solution architects, engineering, and other internal planning stakeholders, and ensure that application/market/customer requirements drive Xilinx product technical specifications
o Work with Xilinx ecosystem partners and influence their roadmaps – hardware and software – to deliver complete full-stack solutions to end customers
• Share accountability for achievement of Embedded product design win, revenue, and margin targets
o Promote Xilinx Embedded products and solutions to end customers to help create demand
o Partner with sales team and ecosystem partners on end customer design win engagement and revenue generation
o Support regular business reporting of progress against design win, revenue, and margin metrics
• Responsible for ecosystem development and enablement for Embedded products
o Own and execute ecosystem strategy for partners and application developers
o Influence ecosystem partner solution roadmaps, and alignment with Xilinx roadmaps
o Help drive compelling solution collateral/demos for tradeshows and customer POCs, and delivery of full-stack solutions for production deployments at end customers
• Support strategy development, outbound marketing, and internal/external training activities
• BS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science..
• Understanding embedded products, system, appications and the unique opportunities and challenges inherent in selling solutions
• 10+ years of combined work experience a marketing role or equivalent.
• Global ecosystem and customer engagement experience.
• Experience managing complex, technical negotiations with multiple stakeholders simultaneously, resulting in successful product launches and revenue growth
• Project management and integrated product development acumen
• Experience in marketing Embedded applications.
• Extensive experience in collaboration with multiple internal/external stake-holders up to C-level, and establishing priorities working with senior management
• Excellent customer presence and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
• A team player who is result oriented, customer driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a highly dynamic, cross-functional, multi-site environment
• Demonstrated content creation, content curation, and storytelling skills.
• Travel is required.