Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
• Able to outline, present and propose workload specific architecture/solution options to key architects/execs at Video customers
• Develop Video system proof of concept solutions
• Benchmark on proof of concept platforms using open source and Xilinx solutions
• Use Xilinx platforms as well as competitor platforms including purpose build platform (ASIC)
• Demonstrate and deliver the PoC as well as competitive value analysis to the customer through on-site meetings
• Understand and evaluate Eco-system partners’ solutions and leverage their solutions to deliver a turn-key proposal
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of experience
• In-depth knowledge and industry working experience in one or more of the Video applications,
• Familiar with relevant designs and algorithms in Video areas and be able to implement efficient Video strategies using both software and underlying hardware characteristics
• Ability to analyze, partition and develop complex systems in software or hardware; experience with software development tools and methodologies in developing system level solution would be a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, experience working with customers in a pre-sale process a plus
• Requires travel