Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Within the Xilinx Market Development group, the Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for global cross-functional management of marketing campaigns and product launches. Aligned to Xilinx corporate priorities, these campaigns deliver against both business and brand strategies.
This role requires collaboration across functional groups throughout marketing (market development, brand/creative, web, events, social, PR) and the product and vertical marketing teams to deliver cohesive messaging through highly effective campaigns.
The role also provides oversight and integration support to regional marketing managers worldwide who are tasked with translating global strategies into locally relevant executions.
Drive campaigns from inception with cross functional teams. This will require:
Developing content and stories, along with targeted messaging;
Identifying audience/persona segmentation; recommending marketing vehicles and media mix;
Developing and managing schedules;
Coordinating various external/internal teams working on the campaign
Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies and future enhancements.
- 7+ years' experience in technology marketing
- BS or BA (marketing or communications major preferred) plus relevant experience encompassing marketing strategy & disciplines
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence across groups and with all levels of an organization to drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Experience in developing marketing communications strategy that encompasses a broad range of marketing/messaging vehicles and deliverables
- Proven project management experience in effectively executing integrated, streamlined campaigns
- This person must be resourceful, adaptable, detailed, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Agency experience a plus