Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
- High Performance Computing
- Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
Xilinx is seeking a talented, motivated and self-driven software engineer to be part of the SDAccel team to work on OpenCL runtime.
SDAccel is the next generation software programming environment under the SDx initiative to enable application developers with little or no FPGA expertise to use high level programming languages such as OpenCL, C and C++ to leverage the power of programmable hardware for application acceleration.
We are in the early stages of development and as a member of this high performance team, the selected candidate will be involved in creating and extending features in SDAccel runtime, drivers and participate in new platform bringups.
Specific job duties include:
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Minimum of 6 years of Linux Driver design and development software experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++, object oriented design
- Good understanding of GPGPU acceleration framework
- Understanding of virtualization frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with OpenCL/OpenMP
- Knowledge of Linux kernel DRM/GEM framework
- Experience with VirtIO and SR-IOV
- Experience with DPDK
- Experience managing successful projects with large budgets
- Experience working directly with clients and strategic partners
Extended health care; dental; vision; provincial plan replacement; STD and LTD; individual RRSP; life insurance; employee assistance program; personal and business travel assistance; employee stock purchase plan.
Send Resumes to: