Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
This Xilinx FAE will be responsible for data center accounts in San Jose, and Bay Area. The FAE is responsible for all pre sales and post sales technical interactions with Xilinx customers and Xilinx factory experts to maximize Xilinx presence in our customers systems.
- Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure customer success
- POC design creation to demonstrate Xilinx’s values on silicon, HW acceleration, performance, etc. in order to create design wins
- Provide technical leadership and guidance that focuses on design win strategies for all customer opportunities
- Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products
- Collaborate with field and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers
- Code and implement circuits to demonstrate efficient use of Xilinx technology and competitive advantages to secure design wins
- Provide all post-sales support, including lab debug, timing closure and analysis, RTL coding and simulation, pinout creation, power analysis, and board design feedback
- Provide regular feedback to Xilinx management and factory experts on the needs of the customer base
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent; MS Preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of data center customers` architectures, such as HPC, storage, networking
- 5+ years of industry experience with FPGA-based architecture definition, design, and support (High Speed Serial IO, Embedded Processor, or DSP knowledge a plus)
- Strong fundamental experience with EDA tools for FPGA and ASIC designs. Experience with Vivado, ISE or Quartus required (VCS, ModelSim are a plus)
- Knowledge of Embedded Processor design tools such as Xilinx’s IP Integrator, SDK and EDK tools, or Eclipse based software development environment is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of VHDL or Verilog design for ASIC and FPG
- Software knowledge on Linux, Hypervisor, drivers is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups