Description Xilinx develops
highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The successful applicant should be able to perform the following key activities:
New Product Assessment (Verification & Characterization Phase)
- Supports the coordination of V&C test planning and implementation across multiple sites (e.g., San Jose, Singapore)
- Collaborates with test engineering to establish test schedules and document the comprehensive volume tests to be run on silicon fabrication returning from the foundry
- Collaborates with others (quality engineers, reliability engineers) in determining the fixed status of product and its readiness for production
Product Characterization Suite Development
- Possess good understanding of the architecture of Xilinx next generation high speed transceiver architecture
- Work with cross functional team to develop the characterization and verification plan for next generation high speed transceiver (PCS)
- Design and develop the characterization test patterns using Xilinx SW tool
- Establishes high speed transceivers characterization (PCS/ MAC layer) in the V&C process. This includes the validation of silicon and the accuracy of related SW tools.
- Work with cross functional team to find best solutions for any problem arise during the silicon verification/characterization phase
- Represent characterization in the cross functional team.
- Demonstrates fluency in the application of different characterization test methodologies to appropriate tests with minimal guidance.
- 5+ years of high speed transceiver characterization experiences
- Logic design knowledge is a must
- Design experience with verilog and/or Xilinx EDA tools
- Familiar with ATE testing environment
- PERL or other scripting language is an added advantage