Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
The successful applicant should be able to perform the following key activities
New Product Assessment (Verification & Characterization Phase)
- Supports the coordination of V&C test planning and implementation across multiple sites (e.g., San Jose, Singapore)
- Collaborates with test engineering to establish test schedules and document the comprehensive volume tests to be run on silicon fabrication returning from the foundry
- Collaborates with others (quality engineers, reliability engineers) in determining the fixed status of product and its readiness for production
Product Characterization Suite Development
- Possess good understanding of the architecture of Xilinx next generation high speed transceiver architecture
- Work with cross functional team to develop the characterization and verification plan for next generation high speed transceiver (PCS)
- Design and develop the characterization test patterns using Xilinx SW tool
- Establishes high speed transceivers characterization (PCS/ MAC layer) in the V&C process. This includes the validation of silicon and the accuracy of related SW tools.
- Work with cross functional team to find best solutions for any problem arise during the silicon verification/characterization phase
- Represent characterization in the cross functional team.
- Demonstrates fluency in the application of different characterization test methodologies to appropriate tests with minimal guidance.
- 5+ years of high speed transceiver characterization experiences
- Logic design knowledge is a must
- Design experience with verilog and/or Xilinx EDA tools
- Familiar with ATE testing environment
- PERL or other scripting language is an added advantage